Contec’s autoclavable Compact Bucket System is an all-in-one solution to make cleaning and disinfecting easier and more efficient. The cart is designed for use with Contec's VertiKlean® MAX™, VertiKlean® MAX™ Sealed Edge, EasyCurve™ and QuickTask™ Mopping Systems.
The stainless steel cart is available in multiple configurations to meet the unique needs of your environment. Available with either two or three autoclavable polypropylene buckets and a choice of a standard or utility cart handle. The utility handle allows two small buckets (1.6 gallon) or one large bucket (3.9 gallon) to be positioned on the handle providing additional storage for extra supplies such as clean mop heads, solution spray bottles, wipes, and other items as needed. A stainless steel system is also available, 2940P3S.
The cart frame has a removal tool on the front for easy, hands-free removal of a VertiKlean MAX or VertiKlean MAX Sealed Edge mop head. Two mop holders with handle clasps on either side of the cart allow for convenient mop storage during transport and storage.
The polypropylene buckets come with a stainless steel debris screen. The screen is positioned in the base of the clean and rinse buckets with a three bucket system and in the clean bucket for a two bucket system. This prevents the mop from touching the bottom of the bucket where unwanted contaminants settle.
Features & Benefits
- Compact polypropylene buckets with integral drip cap keep buckets in place to prevent spilling
- Mop removal tool for VertiKlean® MAX™ and VertiKlean® MAX™ Sealed Edge Mops as well as the QuickTask Mopping System
- Graduated polypropylene buckets in imperial and metric measurements available in three colors to denote waste, rinse, and clean solution
- Utility handle basket provides additional storage for clean mop heads, solution bottles, wipes, and other cleaning supplies if needed
- Four rotating, lockable casters provide excellent maneuverability, making the system ideal for small cleanrooms and tight spaces
- On cart storage for two mop handles and frames making it easy to move locations
- 100% autoclavable, electropolished stainless steel frame making it compatible with most cleanroom disinfectants and cleaners
Two 3.9 gallon (15L) polypropylene buckets with standard handle and debris screen.
4 mil polyethylene; fits 3.9 gallon (15L) buckets.
Two 3.9 gallon (15L) polypropylene buckets with utility handle and debris screen.
Three 3.9 gallon (15L) polypropylene buckets with standard handle and two debris screens.
For Compact Bucket System.
Three 3.9 gallon (15L) polypropylene buckets with utility handle and two debris screens.