PeridoxRTU® is an EPA-registered broad-spectrum disinfectant that kills spores and more than 40 other microorganisms. PeridoxRTU is fast acting and effective against bacterial spores in 3 minutes, bacteria and viruses in 2 minutes, fungi in 1 minute and TB in 5 minutes.
For disinfecting in the most critical of cleanrooms and controlled environments, PeridoxRTU is available validated sterile to a 10-6 SAL. Patented, hyperactive chemistry provides fast results. With its shorter kill times and powerful wetting agents, PeridoxRTU stays wet on the surface longer and works faster to ensure dwell times are met. The result - assured efficacy against hard-to-kill spores and other dangerous pathogens.
PeridoxRTU provides maximum and will not cause damage to stainless steel or clothing and is compatible with most surfaces. The ready-to-use formula eliminates the exposure of personnel to harsh chemicals and the time and labor necessary to dilute chemicals to the required concentration.
PeridoxRTU is ideal for use in pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device facilities.
Features & Benefits
- EPA-registered sporicide, disinfectant and cleaner
- 3-minute sporicidal claim at 99.9999% efficacy
- Available validated sterile to 10-6 SAL
- Unlike most other disinfectants, leaves minimal residue on surfaces
- Excellent material compatibility that will not damage most surfaces in cleanroom environments, including stainless steel, acrylic, glass, aluminum and chrome
Blend of hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid, re-closable cap, ...
Blend of hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid, capped, double bagged
Blend of hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid, re-closable cap
Blend of hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid, capped
For use with CR85335IR